Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Down 3.2 pounds in 1 Day with Advocare!

Well, I am not trying to get too excited. I started my third cleanse yesterday. In addition to starting my cleanse, I took and passed my Ohio Life and Health Class. Stress x 1,000. I so wanted to stop and feed my stress with fries or tortilla chips, but I did not. Instead, I prepared for my cleanse by purchasing the right things and preparing my boiled eggs and roasted turkey. Clay even packed my lunch and made a SPARKLY SPARK for me. I know that I have shared my struggle with my job search, family issues and hurt back. At my lowest, I hit 139 pounds(in the Spring of this year). So, how did I creep back up to 161? Bad choices and no exercise. The big thing I like about Advocare is the products work. I can start fresh any day, hour or minute that I choose. Today, I am working on learning my new job and following the cleanse program - Day 2! Life is looking up friends, Kris So here are my Day 1(09/09/2013) and Day 2(09/10/2013) weigh in:

No comments:

Post a Comment