Monday, September 9, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Take 3!

I am sitting here enjoying my SPARK. Clay and I decided to start our 3rd cleanse to rid our body of toxins after have a few weeks of non-compliance. =D We went to a wedding in Beaufort, SC and enjoyed SC BBQ, then went to Charleston for Chicken and Waffles and ended our last hoorah with PIZZA and ice cream. Now, it is time to focus. Last night, we prepared for our first 10 days of the challenge. As I have shared before, the first 10 days rid your body of toxins and they allow for 14 days of vitamins and nutrients. I am so looking forward to feeling great over the next few weeks and beyond. So, for today, here is my energy menu: Woke up at 5: Glass of Spark in Water (YUM Fruit Punch) Fiber Drink 2 Omegaplex Travel to work: Large bottle of Sparkle Water (this is my treat - I buy these at Aldi and love the black cherry). Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs Banana 2 Catlayst Water Snack: Bag of Carrots Lunch: Roasted Turkey Grapes 2 Catlyst Snack: Nuts Spark Dinner: Asian Stir Fry Veggies from Aldi's Healthy Brown Fried Rice (Brown Rice, EVOO, a couple of fried eggs and a little lite soy) Water Snack: Brown Rice Cake with natural Peanut Butter So looking forward to posting my daily progress. Thus far, things are looking great. Love and health Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment