Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Down 5.8 pounds in 2 full days. Starting on Day 3: Fiber Drink YUM.

I am absolutely thrilled with my progress thus far (3.6% weight loss percentage baby!). I have followed this cleanse to a T. I even ate out yesterday! What did I have? Roosters. I had 1/2 of a chef salad with no cheese and 2 grilled chicken strips. YUMMO. You CAN have a life and go through a cleanse. So, today...? My plan is to continue on with my progress. I have packed my day. It includes: Fiber Drink SPARK Omegaplex and Catalyst Roasted Turkey Breast Baby Carrots Banana Almonds Boiled Eggs I look forward to continued progress but understand that it will slow as I continue to rid my body of toxins. If only it was so easy to rid my life of toxic people? Hmmmm? Have a wonderful day friends. Love Kris My weigh in, this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment