Friday, July 12, 2013

Baby Steppin' - What about Bob Style~

I have had a few exhausting weeks.  I fell and severely twisted my ankle. Because of that, I stopped running to allow my sprain to heal.

Well, it was so easy for me to fall back into my Pre-Advocare routine.  Coffee and bad choices.

No More.  I am back to feeling better and now ready to re-focus my efforts.  While I would love to start another 24 day challenge, I need to wait until August.  So, here is my plan:

1. SPARK, SPARK baby!  Spark is a life changing supplement.  AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix is a fantastic source of energy, nutrition and mental focus. It is sugar free and formulated with 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically to give long-lasting energy.
2. Exercise - I have started walking and want to return to my pre-accident running regime.  This will happen one day at a time.  Starting now.
3. MNS - Energy Packs.  These nutrition super-packs are life changing.  They help fill in the holes of my nutrition and allow me to have consistent energy.

 KEY BENEFITS OF MNS-E:
  • Provides maximum energy*+
  • Provides a comprehensive and balanced weight-management system*
  • Improves metabolic efficiency*
  • Supports more efficient use of calories*
  • Provides core nutrition*
  • Contains 500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids in each serving
  • Aids and stimulates the digestive process*
  • Provides more than 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants and other nutrients for superior health and wellness*
To order MNS and join me on my journey - Visit:

https://www.advocare.com/130331960/24DayChallenge/Default.aspx

Onward and upward.  I am baby steppin', I am doing the work!



Love, Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment