Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Healthy Eating and Dealing with Sabotage

Back in the summer, my Blog and Facebook accounts were hacked. Since then, I have been leery to post anything as blogs are open to the world. At this point, I do not care. As a human being, I have the right to share what I want, when I went. If people want to use my blog to manipulate then so be it. You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you. Dontcha, Dontcha? - Kris Step down off of my soapbox. With that being said, here is what has happened in the last few months: 1. Job - I got a Compliance Consultant Job at MetLife in Charlotte, NC 2. Moved - We moved to Charlotte, NC in September/October 2013 3. Masters - I started my Masters in January. Busy, busy! With that being said, we have had some hurdles: a. My Mom has been in and out of the hospital, b. Clay has not found a job in Charlotte, and c. My eating and lack of exercise is out of control! I have not been following my Advocare lifestyle. It has been a choice and I will not have it anymore. I feel like crap. So, what am I doing about it: 1. Fitness Connection - Clay and I joined and are getting our assessment on Saturday, 2-15. I am excited!! 2. Advocare - I am getting back on track. I have never felt better than when I was an Advocare Disciple. We start hardcore on Monday, 2-17. 3. Spirituality - We are going to continue looking for a new church family. Onward and upward. Kris

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed..Advocare has products for energy, losing weight, getting healthy and sports performance.With the discount you choose to SAVE money or EARN money. Join us, and we will help you find what you're looking for.
    Advocare challenge

    ReplyDelete