Sunday, January 5, 2014

Starting my 4th Advocare 24 Day Challenge Tomorrow - So excited!!

I have been stress/Holiday eating for the last few months. In the last year, I have passed a couple of exams for work, started a new job and moved from Columbus, Ohio to Charlotte, NC. Any one of those life events may cause someone to stress eat. I have always been a stress eater, so this is like adding fuel to my fire. Last week my Mom entered the Hospital and ended up on a ventilator. Since then, she has been diagnosed with double pneumonia and is starting to mend. We were home in Columbus for the last week and just returned to Charlotte yesterday. With that being said... I am so excited to start our third Advocare 24 Day Challenge tomorrow. If you would like to join us, the challenge bundle is on sale through January 21 for only 175! The average weight loss is 10 pounds and 10 inches. BUT...On our first challenge, last spring, I lost 19 pounds and Clay lost 26 pounds! Cannot wait!! I love Advocare. When I use the products, exercise and eat right...I feel like I can tackle the world. I am ready to feel this way again. So, today? Shopping. We will go to Aldi and Trader Joe's. YAY. So ready to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment