Monday, May 27, 2013

Cheating: Ice cream and pizza!!

Well, we have decided to try Cleanse #2 tomorrow.  Thus far, I have lost and maintained an 18 pounds weight loss.  Clay has lost and maintained a 26 pound weight loss.

We have decided a few things:

1. Cleanse - We need to cleanse and stay on the stricter cleanse food list once every 3 months or so.  Just to keep us on track.

2. Running - We are joining the CERC Running Club - We have an open house on June 1 and then officially start our training on June 8.  Wanna join with us?  Visit:

http://www.columbuseastsiderunningclub.com/join

3. Advocare - I am going to focus on gaining new partners.  I am focused on finding bariatric surgeons, plastic surgeons and personal trainer partners.  I think each is the perfect fit for an Advocare Partner.  My goal this week is to contact them via email and then phone calls.

4. JOB - I am going to take each day as it is but am waiting to hear on two jobs.  One would keep me in Columbus, the other would move us to Cincinnati.  I am going to continue being positive and sending positive vibes out into the world.  Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell once said that "perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."  Multiply away!

As our last hoorah, we visited my Mammaw and Pappaw's grave in Newark.  After that, we went to the Utica Ice Cream Festival. Clay and I had a hot fudge sundae made with mint chocolate ice cream.  Now, we are waiting on a pizza.  Last HOORAH?  Here is a picture with the weird Ice Cream Statue Guy.  Awkward.

 
 
 
Lastly, today was Memorial Day.  I would be remiss if I did not thank all Heroes and She-Roes for their service.  I am very blessed that both of my Grandfathers served in the Military. 
 
My Pappaw Morse: Alfred Morse, Air Force Veteran.  \
My Grandpa Radel: James Radel, Army Veteran
 
Never forget.  Love to you all, Kris
 
PS - Time to eat Pizza.  Donatos baby!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment